Friday, July 01, 2005

About 15 minutes later.....

OK, so it really is easy, and set up for novices like me! I retract my earlier comment. I got interested in blogging as a result of my husband's directing me to kami's blog. Our husbands work together in the Land of the Rising Sun here in the USA. I knew at the time if I checked it out I would be hooked...and well....after countless minutes?...hours?... jumping from entry to entry, link to link, I AM hooked. I now have yet another way to while away all that pesky extra time that comes with having two toddlers in the house! I am just now sitting here at my kitchen table as the Little Bit has his afternoon snack, while the Critter runs in circles (literally) in front of the island. And yes, you knew it was coming....tile floor, toddler feet, dizzying circles......Critter just ran SMACK! into the corner of the cabinet. Tears, crying, immediate purple welt, but the storm passes quickly. I just hope that the CPS folks understand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home