Friday, December 02, 2005

SPF: December 2, 2005 - CSI

Welcome to another edition of Kristine's Stuff Portrait Friday.
This week's topic: CSI
I really enjoyed this week's extra mental challenge. It may not seem such a challenge to you, but I had to come up with a substitution for actually killing the loud children, as the law enforcement types tend to look upon that unfavorably...so instead I came up with the next best thing.

1.Your Victim
2. Your Weapons
3. Your Crime Scene

The victims: the noise-making toys belonging to my children.

Just the small sampling from the den which needed to be put away yesterday afternoon. Notice the small dark red fire engine - the worst offender of all - and (of course) the favorite of the boys. Why do toy companies assume all small children are deaf? I'll never understand.


The weapons: dead or removed batteries and a small screwdriver (also, several small lengths of heavy duty tape for the speakers of the aforementioned toys, but alas, the tape is all gone - on the toys, and I didn't think of it until I'd uploaded the photos).




The crimescene: EVERY SINGLE ROOM IN MY HOUSE
...because these offenders can be found all over the place.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

lol that post was great.

Why do they assume small children like that loud noise as well!

I played this week!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Is it bad that I used to purposely buy every single obnoxiously loud toy for my step-children to annoy their mother?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ohhhh, you have a Greg Wiggle doll?

In complete awe.

1:58 PM  
Blogger hemlock said...

Not only do toy companies think children are deaf, but family members of children feel the need to buy these toys.

What's up with that?

Everyone KNOWS that loud and noisy toys should not be given by childless adults to children. Their parents might just take out a hit!!

Nice SPF.

2:09 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Note to self: Don't buy my Niece any noisy toys to play with at my house....only for my Brother and SIL's house.

Hope you have a great weekend!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Book Bums said...

I try to be considerate when buying toys for my friends' kids...I hear paybacks are HELL! :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL! That was very creative! I love it :) Can you be hired like a hitman? I have some toys I need... um... "taken care of"... capice?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home