Thursday, June 08, 2006

Baby, It's Hot Outside


Splish.


Splash.


The best $6.99 I ever spent.


And on to a splash of a different sort...
Lulu's baptism pictures.

Today at Casa McAustin you get two votes! How many times in life does that happen? They didn't come out exactly like I wanted (focus is a bit soft, and some funky shadowing in spots), but I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble of re-shooting them. So the question is: do we do another session to try to get 'the perfect shot' or stick with what we've got already? Tell me what you think.

Vote 1: Tell me which round 1 photo/photos you like.

Vote 2: Re-shoot or no?

BW 1


BW 2

BW 3


Color 1

Color 2

Color 3

Blogger won't let me add this one, and I'm at my frustration limit from dealing with this all.day.long; it's like the #3bw only in color

7 Comments:

Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

I think your photos are great. I especially like the B&W ones.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

BW2 and Color1. I don't think you need to re-shoot. Those all look great!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

I like 1 & 3 - either way. Very good photos.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

I love number 2, BW and Color!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Beautiful pics!

We used to put the slide into the baby pool too :)

I think I like BW 1 and 2 best!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I"m voting for two pics because I like them both and no one's stopping me. I love the way she's looking up in BW#2 and the happiness in BW#3. I'm a fan of B&W though.

Don't reshoot...they're fabulous!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for B&W#1.

I would reshoot anyway because she seems so far away. I would want more detail from the gown and her face.

Either way...she is adorable.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home