Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Let's do the numbers...

...in chronological order.

14 spots Mimi the cat horked up ORANGE Meow Mix on my WHITE carpet
7 separate rooms affected by the Meow Mix
3 stories of my house that need steam cleaning as a result of the Meow Mix
8 gallons of water sloshed on my bathroom vanity during a water fight between boys
3 loads of laundry
2 boys with no nap
1 pair of soiled Elmo undies
4 volunteers recruited for All Church Retreat events
12 ounces of lemonade spilled down the front of my clothes last night at church
75 people witnessing the spilling
15 minutes elapsing between the spilling and my preschool board position interview
12 minutes we spent in the Ladies Room while the Critter did his business
5 minutes I had to eat dinner
3 children in bed late at 8:45
1 glass of port
10 the hour I started sneezing uncontrollably

Today has to be better.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh I hope so. That sounds like a rough day!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Wow! Teenagers aren't so bad after all!

I bet you had a great interview!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Ack! See, those first three are the reason I want hardwood floors when I get a house. Three cats = lots of 'I don't like this cat food' stains. I feel your pain. hope the interview went well!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it may be time to up the port. (((hugs))) I hope that you have a fabulous weekend with lots of sleep... or at least sleeping kids :)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

BETTER vibes coming your way!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Oh, poor mommy!

Next time I'd try changing that 1 to a 3 for glasses of port!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

Oh, I totally sympathize with you on the puking cat. We have one that pukes all the time. It's time for hardwood floors :)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home