Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sum-sum-summertime

IMG_8881 aio


I'm trying to get everything ready to leave for vacation in San Francisco. The kids are staying home with a beloved babysitter, and I'm out of here until Tuesday!
I did take some time out from my preparations the other day, and took the kids for a picnic at the park with some photogenic friends . Enjoy the pics.

IMG_8840aio

mmmmm....p b & J....

IMG_8826aio

Lulu has decided that standing is the only way to be. And Little Bit apparently believes that since she can stand, she should be able to dance too! He grabs her hands and starts to boogie, which sends her into fits of ecstatic laughter... and then she topples to the ground. I'm glad I got this pic before she got the blue goose egg on her left eyebrow.

IMG_8830aio

99 degrees in the shade + no breeze + 60% humidity = sweaty headed kid

IMG_8867aoibw

J says "cheese"

IMG_8835 aiobw

Sweet Baby E.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Enjoy your vacation! I cant wait to hear all about it!

12:25 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Wow, you're coming to *my* area (we live about 55 miles East of SF) on vacation just as I'm leaving.

Enjoy CA's beautiful weather while I'm trapped in Humidity Hell in Florida! :-)

Absolutely adorable pictures (as usual)!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love that last picture! SO adorable!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are fantastic.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

What cute kiddos! My nephew has been a sweaty headed kid quite a bit lately as well. :) Great shots!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Man, do you make beautiful kids.

The one of baby girl is divine. It looks like her eyebrows were painted by an angel artist.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Love the photos. Have a great vacation!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home