Thursday, August 17, 2006

Flickritis

joy


I had never heard of flickr before I started blogging. It took me a year to get past the hangups I had about public photos, tagline searches, etc. before I joined. Truth be told, if Blogger picture uploading was more reliable, I never would have signed on. But, it isn't, and I did. Since that time, I've become utterly addicted, wholly and without regret. I find such amazing images and mind-blowing talent, both of which inspire in an incredible way.

Yesterday I uploaded this picture of Little Bit that makes me smile every time I look at it.

It made Explore/Interestingness, #361.

That sound you hear? Me doing the happy dance:)

Have a great day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I have a basic flickr account I need to upgrade and learn to use it. Everyone has such great reviews about it!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe
cute photo :)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

That is an awesome photo!!!! :) So cute!

1:16 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

i love this picture.

i think i favorited it didn't i? hope i did! awesome!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! You are a very talented photographer.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such a great photo :)

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home