Friday, December 30, 2005

SPF: Happy New Year

Yeah,I know. It's been a whole week since I posted anything at all. I have a good excuse, but that will have to wait for another post, because today is all about.....


Your New Year's Resolution
Your Favorite Picture from 2005
Something you'll be glad to leave behind in '05

These are the tasks that Kristine at Random and Odd asked to see today. And since I'm up at zero dark hundred thanks to a killer cold that has me sneezing NONSTOP I have the chance to look up the tasks and participate.

Away....

(Taking a break here to get ANOTHER tissue and experience ANOTHER 5 pound sneeze....)


A two-for-one:
My New Year's Resolution & What I'm Glad to Leave Behind in 2005

Sayonara, baby fat. There will be no more babies here at Casa McAustin. Maybe not EVER, but certainly not anytime in the next several years. The ol' body, she just don't bounce back like she used to, and my tolerance for wearing track pants is quickly waning.....

My favorite photo from 2005:

From September. My boys in the bath giving hugs.

Let me know if you played, so I can feel guilty about not coming to see your "stuff" or comment on how great it was....

10 Comments:

Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh the picture of your boys is adorable (I love black & whites). Yes we all have the weight issues don't we. Happy SPF, I played too.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You managed to make the scale look artsy and a bit foreboding, all at the same time. Love the pic of your boys.

Happy New Year!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

I love that picture of the boys!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

That picture of the boys is priceless!

Zero dark hundred? That is so damn funny!

I played.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Vajana said...

I love that you got them in a moment not rehearsed...the best pictures are when they are not cheezing for the camera.

Happy New Year!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great shot! That's one for the wall...or a magazine...really good.

OK, here's the guilt trip...LOL

I played, too...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Number 2 bloggette going to lose weight.

This picture is beautiful. I like how it's all light and angelic!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

What a wonderful picture of your boys. Truly a fantastic shot as well as subjects.

Have a safe and fun New Year's Eve!

Take care.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love that photo, and your Green Day song! You had an eventful year! Happy New Year - I played!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Great pictures! That bathtub shot should be a greeting card of some kind. VERY cute!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home