Friday, December 16, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday: All decked out in Red & Green




"Not just Christmas, so everyone can play". This statement from Kristine, who asked to see:
something red something green something you decorate
Something RED:

My sons' cheeks during the Poonami/Spewnami of Christmas '05. (Scroll down for the riveting accounts of that.)

...but seriously, this is my favorite red ornament.

Something GREEN
(or at least something that's supposed to be green!)


The frog prince ornament we got last Christmas in Santa Fe.

Something I decorate:

The chandelier in my dining room.

Did you play? Let me know so I can stop by over the weekend to see your stuff. Have a great day!

12 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Poor little guy!!

I love all your stuff:-)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I'll bet your son was green a time or two during the Spewtacular. Poor kid! My mother would LOVE that frog ornament. Cool stuff!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Great pics!

I played too!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, that chandelier is beautiful! I have an Aunt who loves Frog... I think I'll call her! Happy Friday! I played too!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Ooooh, pretty!

9:00 PM  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Oooo those red cheeks and lips, I can feel the heat all the way over here. Hope he's better.

I like the frog, that is really cute!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Oh the cheeks. I would feast upon the cheeks.

10:35 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Poor little guy. It just broke my heart when I was reading about that a while back. But then when I read about him going down the stairs with a gift bag on his head, I knew all was well.

GREAT SPF as usual!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

The frog prince is great, but that chandelier is fabulous. I may have to try that!!

Didn't read the story about the cheeks there, but it doesn't look so great. WOW those lips are cherry red. Man. Hope the kid was okay!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

LOVE the Frog Prince ornament, too cute!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Awh! Cute sicky baby. Love the frog ornament too!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

oh those cheeks and lips! *HUG* sorry about the sick baby...hopefully next friday will be better!

Sorry it took so long to get here. I have been LACKING!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home