Friday, December 23, 2005

SPF: Ho times Three


" It's all about Christmas" says Kristine. For those of you new to the Stuff Portrait Friday concept, here's the deal: Kristine gives us a list of three items to take pictures of and post. This Friday's list is: your favorite wrapped gift, your Christmas cards, and something new you added to the decorations this year.

As usual, I must put my own spin on these directions, and work with what I have. Thus I will begin with the second item:

Our Christmas Cards

Our new decoration


Since we've added a new person to the celebration, we had to add a new decoration!

As for my favorite wrapped gift......I have to take some creative liscense, because.... well .....I haven't wrapped a single gift. There. I said it. The gifts are bought, the wrapping is ready, just haven't had time to actually DO it. It will get done in time for everyone to rip off the lovely wrapping tomorrow.

So. My version of this item is my favorite item I've wrapped up

And you will have to wait to see it until later in the day, as Blogger was not cooperating with me this morning.....

Until then, thanks for looking, and let me know if you played so I can come check out your "Stuff".

Merry Christmas!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Yeah for new baby Lulu she is the best gift you received this holiday Season!

Oh man now you have us in suspense. Let me know when you post the last picture and I will come back and check it out!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh Congratulations on your new decoration :)

I really like how you have your Christmas cards displayed, very clever (might have to steal that one next year).

Happy SPF, and I hope your family has a Merry Christmas!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I just love your new little stocking.

I added THREE stockings last year! it was wonderful!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

I played. :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I think your new addition is great! :-)

Merry Christmas to you too!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home