Friday, March 24, 2006

Say What?

Oh, how my world has changed since having children...
The boys were playing outside while Daddy McA. was doing yardwork. I was feeding Lulu in the kitchen near the open door and heard Little Bit yell "oooowww!!, Mama!"
He came upstairs and said: "It hurts. Kiss it please?"
Me: "Show me what hurts."
Little Bit: (turning around and pointing to his rear-end) "Here, Mama. Kiss it and make better."
wait...(as I looked at him with what I'm sure was a "you've got to be kidding me" look)
wait...(as he looked at me with those big greens with a look that said "I know you love me and this will make it all better")
Little Bit: "Thank you, Mama!"
Yeah, I did it.
He happily returned outside to resume his play.
Not the first time someone has told me to "kiss my a$@", but definitely the sweetest.


10 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is such a dear story..and funny, too! Sweet, as you said!

Here from Michele today. So nice to M&G you!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D that certainly is sweet.

It's great how momma can make it all better.

I'm just lurking up thru the M&G at the moment.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog- former Austin girl here, now living in DC.

Here from Michelles.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

too sweet :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Ha! Cute.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

That is hillarious! How cute!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

How cute! The things we do as mothers!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Oh yeah. BTDT.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL...very cute!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! dat tape undelete Cartridge ink jet replacement free spyware blaster edition mozilla popup blocker freeware Jim ellis porsche atlanta and inventory Pilates studio california ms 5000 ungo car alarm made by clarion

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home