Friday, March 10, 2006

SPF: Junk, Trunk, Trash




It's time for Stuff Portrait Friday! This week Kristine wants to see:the junk drawer, the trash can, and the trunk.

Junk

Full of junk of all sorts. It's a constant battle to keep it under control, so I clean it out every couple of weeks. Looks like it's that time again.

Trash

A butterfly can from Simple Human. Love.It. I would rather not see a trash can at all, but with 3 kids, a small one just isn't practical. See how nicely this one slides right into that space? It holds a ton, and takes regular tall bags. It's taken us 4 years to find the perfect trash can. Sad. And as it turns out, you really DO get what you pay for.

Trunk


HA! You've already seen the "trunk" (a.k.a. cargo area) of the 'Burban, so this time you get the trunk of a tree in my front yard.

Did you play? Let me know so I can come check out your junk.

17 Comments:

Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

LOL how clever with the trunk picture! Your "junk drawer" is way too organized.

Happy SPF... I played!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Trunk. Smartass. LOL

I played.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao
happy spf

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Nice trunk!

Ooooh, very pretty trash can.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your trunk! It's very organized.

And, like Kami, you have an AWESOME trash can.

I played.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

oooh I really like that trash can.Where did you get it? I may change my mind and get that one instead of the one I have been eyeing at Target.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If that junk drawer is out of control, I'd hate for you to see mine.

I played. Great SPF!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Yet another extremely organized junk drawer. :) That is a very nice trash can!! I want one! :)

And what a lovely trunk you have!

11:23 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

Trunk? You're hilarious.

And that is a sweet garbage can. Streamlined and sleek. Nice.

Happy SPF

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

You call that a junk drawer??
No sweetie, that is way to organized to be classified as a "junk" drawwer!!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, there's a garbage can like I want. WAH! Send it to me, please! I can't seem to make myself spend the $$. Is it wrong to want a garbage can so badly?

Love your drawer, it's so organized. Don't you dare call it a junk drawer.

Haha on the trunk, great SPF!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

LOL love the trunk!

Cool "butterfly" trashcan!

I played!

12:33 PM  
Blogger ComputerDiva said...

OK - you win for the most organized junk drawer in the SPF game today!!! It does not need cleaning.

I also love the trunk.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is a junk drawer?! Looks like a highly efficient, slightly OCD and way too organized drawer to me. Oh honey we need to talk....

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love your trunk! LOL Great post Happy Friday!

7:53 PM  
Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

I totally want your trash can. That would go great with the new dishes I've been eyeing.

I played.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Um, that junk drawer is waaaay to organized. So very jealous.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home