Friday, February 17, 2006

Welcome to Stuff Portrait Friday!

Go see Kristine for the directions....
This week she wants to see:under the bed, the pots & pans and the stereo.
I cook a lot, so I have a lot of pots and pans:

The ones I use most are on a rack...
...these are for the grill and cornbread...
...and finally the double-boiler and crepe pans.


Under the bed we have....

...a few fallen Duplo blocks, and a random sock stolen by the cat.

And finally, the stereo/tuner.


All the tv/dvd/music stuff goes through here.

Did you play?

Happy Austin Blogger Blowout Weekend, y'all!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Oooooh, pretty pots and pans!!!

See you tomorrow!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger That one chick said...

Thats the cleanest I've seen under someones bed so far!

2:19 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I love the pictures of all your pots and pans!

Have a fun and wonderful weekend. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures. I wish I could go.

2:21 PM  
Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

I totally want your cornbread pans.

I played.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Book Bums said...

Cool shot of the hanging pots!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, look at those gorgeous All-Clad pans hanging in a row. I am totally green with envy at this moment!

Great pictures :)

Have a great weekend,
Stacy

10:43 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Dang, thats a lot of pots and pans! LOL Loving the toys under the bed!

12:07 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Since you asked...my iPod is silver not gold. I haven't seen a gold one before!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home