Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Milestones

Climbing stairs.
Two new teeth.
Standing unaided.
Cruising around furniture.

These are the things that my 8 1/2 month old has accomplished this week. She has also developed some sort of radar for unattended drinks, preferably belonging to a brother, that is simply uncanny. I don't remember my sons being into EVERY flippin' thing quite the way she is. I had to haul the gates back out, so the house has been returned to petting zoo status. The boys are beside themselves, and Little Bit has deemed himself her personal watchdog, which just makes her so angry she could spit, causing her to SCREAM AT THE VERY TOP OF HER LUNGS. That in turn is driving me to the very edge of sanity.

I'll leave you with a little math problem:

This:

N w/ the Desitin


+
This:
E

=
Finger Paint!


Yeah, that's how my week's been. And it's only Tuesday....sigh....
So, how you doin'?

11 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

From these pictures, I'm doing better than you.

But you have much more adorable surroundings :-)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh my goodness lulu's hair is getting so blond!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Well, at least she won't have any diaper rash on her face.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Your kids are just too cute. Maybe you will discover that diaper cream is the way to beautiful skin. No? Just looking for a bright side. Hope your week gets a little less crazy.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Sounds just like my neice. Just try to take something she shouldn't have away from her and she screams at you.

that picture is freaking hillarious. :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Oh my gosh! I am sorry you are having a bad week. The pictures are cute! And funny:) I am sure you were not laughing when you had to clean up the mess though. I hope today is going better!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Sorry it has been such a rough week... but that is ADORABLE!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I will officially stop bitching about the heat now, since at least I don't have to deal with that. Even though they are freaking ADORABLE!! They'll turn into teenagers eventually and you'll wish they had diaper cream on their faces :)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That last picture is precious. Save it for when she dates.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH my! I remember those days...it was yesterday right? That kinda chaos never goes away. Great pictures and lookit all the bumper pads on the fireplace. Good mommy!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home