Friday, July 28, 2006

SPF Violence

Happy Friday, and welcome to Stuff Portrait Friday, the day that Kristine gets what she asks for. This week: Something mean looking, our weapon, and our hiding place.

Something Mean-Looking

mean flower


This is a flowering vine in my backyard. It's beautiful, and colorful, but there's something vaguely menacing about it.

My Weapon
bentwood chair
The bentwood rocker in my living room serves as the 'thinking chair' (a.k.a. time out) for my boys. They h.a.t.e. being alone.


My Hiding Place
fan
During these sweltering days of summer, I hide from the heat in the cool of the air conditioning, fans, and random refridgeration units in grocery stores.
Did you play?
Have a great weekend!

10 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow, can you take pictures or WHAT.

That flower, crreeeeepy beautiful.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Definitely a freaky flower!

I played :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe
happy spf
I played

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness! Those are some great photos!

Sorry to have "freaked you out". :) Thanks for stopping by - hopefully you are not so traumatized that you don't want to come back.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Ha I love your weapon!

Kids definitly hate to be in time out!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Your pictures were PERFECT this week. Care to come teach me all your tricks???

11:38 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Love that vine!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely flower, but you're right, if you look at it long enough, it is spooky!

All your shots are very nicely done.

I played..

11:26 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That flower is freaky looking.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Gorgeous pictures! That is one interesting flower.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home