Friday, September 01, 2006

SPF: Return

Family, preschool, funerals, trips....yada, yada, yada. I'm sure there are actual stories in there somewhere, but the creativity has gone on hiatus. I'll work on it.
Today, however is Friday, and that means it's Stuff Portrait Friday, where I don't have to come up with my own stuff....I can let Kristine do the thinking, and I just take the photos....or dig them out of the archives.

As so often happens, I read the directions wrong....one of these days I'm going to get this whole reading thing figured out for good, but for today, this is what you get: my own version.


My support

the.man


Emotional, financial, parental, sometimes physical. This man provides them all well. Here he is sitting in front of his two computer monitors, where he can be found 95% of all his waking hours.

My sacrifice

bellybwc


I willingly did this to my body 3 times. It will never be the same, I know, but it is slowly regaining a bit of its former look. (And those who will tell you that "9 months on, 9 months off" thing? They lie. After 35 it's much harder, and it takes longer.) Oh-so-worthy, but definitely a sacrifice.

Something red.

something.red


Lantana from my backyard. It's supposed to be 'sunset' which is a mix of red, orange, yellow and fuscia, but it's still pretty.

Better late than never, that's my motto.
Did you play?
Have a wonderful weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those flowers are gorgeous.

I played.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Ohhh yeah. Nine months up, nine months down is a LIE.

Purty flower!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

When you see your baby for the first time, you realize that he's totally worth your fat ass...

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home