Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I've Been Tagged. But Not in the Way You Think.

"You Want Coffee With That?"


*****WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT INVOLVING BODILY FUNCTIONS a.k.a. The Theme of Life With Little Boys *****
(Those readers whose sensibilities are upset by such should STOP READING NOW.)


If you read Katy's entry yesterday, you learned of her ordeal involving the bodily functions of toddlers and their uncanny ability to overlook the disgusting nature of their...products.

Yes, THAT'S how I got tagged this morning when I went in to get the boys out of bed.

Little Bit had taken off his diaper, "produced", and then apparently participated in some sort of perverse "mud"-wrestling match involving each and every stuffed animal along with the entire bed and the surrounding area. While I was standing there formulating a plan of action to clean the child, to keep the mess contained, and keep myself as poo-free as possible, he reached down, scooped up a handful and presented it to me as if he was sharing his treasure with only me just because he loves me sooooo much. Thanks babe, but I think I'll pass.

Now I have extra laundry and carpet cleaning on the agenda this morning. Ughhhh.

(Oh, I forgot to mention, if you laughed, or even cracked a smile at this story....YOU'RE NEXT! Apparently that's how this one passes - no pun intended. Thanks Katy.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Ew. And I've been meaning to tell you that I didn't unplug the video monitor until just a few weeks ago, and my kid is three.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually I read a similar story over here http://mandajuice.typepad.com/mandajuice/2005/07/oh_magnificent_.html just yesterday and thought "I'm so glad that hasn't happened to me yet." Then this morning I went to change Nate's poopy diaper and he promptly reached down to grab his penis and stuck his hand right in it!! Yuk. I'm sure this isn't the last time.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I fulfilled my quota with the barfing last week!! This one's all yours babe!! I'll just say it for fun, though... GROSSSSS!!!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh NO!! Blog spam!!! I hate when I get comment spam.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

I laughed...but I was already tagged. Maybe you missed where my infant daughter shot shit 108 inches across my room hitting everything on the dresser, the wall and carpet (both in multiple spots)...it was a doozie.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home