Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bad Blogger! Bad Blogger!

Yes, I have fallen off the blogging wagon.....
We have been so busy around here, what with the changing of the rooms, the positioning of the new furniture, the attempts at decorating, and the cleaning up of the resulting messes (our sanitation workers will NOT be pleased with us today)....not to mention the daily stuff that keeps piling up that HAS to be done, or a trip to buy some BVDs is in my immediate future. I haven't even had a chance to check my email or peek in at what everyone else has been up to for the last week. I miss it all! Actually....I think I miss the time I get to sit down whilst doing so more.;) (I did begin a post on Sunday, but never got it finished. I. will. do. that. today.) In the mean time, I promise I will return with better content as soon as I can dig myself out of the hole that is my to-do list. Until then, happy blogging....to everyone else.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leska McCall said...

I guess Blogger is getting me back for the title.....I meant me, not actual capital letter Blogger.
The darn thing said this thing was published all day, but didn't show up until I re-published just now. Truly an apt title.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Well, you better get on the ball. You'll be much busier in about 47 days!! :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Welcome back! I have to agree with Kami...pull it together now woman before the baby arrives.

Just kidding! We're just glad to hear from you again!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Leska McCall said...

Mama Duck and Kami,
It seems as if we've had constant company, a revolving door if you will. We are still trying to get ready for the BIL & SIL who are coming this wkend with their new baby - 1st time travelling with the kiddo. And actually, I'm one of those freaky people who can actually do more once the baby arrives. This getting up 6 times a night to go to the rr, the not having any energy thing, and having to stop and rest is sooo not in my nature. I HATE it. With both pgs with my sons I got my energy back and actually slept better after they arrived. Getting up twice to feed a baby beats six times anyday. So I'm looking forward to that happening again (hopefully!) Thanks for continuing to stop by.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I was wondering where you have been. Figured you were busy with the musical rooms and all. Looked at the countdown only 46 more days till the Princess comes. WOO HOO almost there!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

I was wondering where you were. Sorry everything has been so busy but glad that all is well!:-)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Piece of Work said...

You were gone for so long I was starting to get worried that little one had decided to come early. Glad you are just busy--but don't overwork yourself!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home