Thursday, September 08, 2005

Blockage....

I'm having a case of blogger block. Maybe it's the current state of things, maybe it's that we've been super busy, maybe it's that I'm just so tired. We went to the market Tuesday morning, and it took me out for pretty much the remainder of the day. So in light of that and the MOUNTAIN of laundry piled and awaiting action in my hallway, I'll do what any mediocre blogger does when this situation strikes: hijack someone else's idea!

from Cassie:
3 things I want to do before I die:
1) See my children grow up
2) See the mouth of the Yukon
3) Learn to play the cello decently

3 things I can do:
1) Cook almost anything well
2) Sew most of what I can imagine
3) "Read" people exceptionally well

3 things I can't do:
1) tolerate intolerance, injustice or ignorance
2) Sing worth a flip
3) Run at any decent speed. (It was said best by my OB just this morning:"You're an OB's dream patient; there are just some women who were built to grow healthy babies really well." Um, thanks?)

3 things I say most:
1) "Come on, my sugar babies."
2) "I love you"
3) "ya think?"

3 celebrity crushes:
1) Sean Connery (yeah, I've got a bald thing)
2) The "voice of TEL" (only a celeb in certain circles)
3) this is really hard for me....soooo not a celeb hound


And one last tidbit. We saw "Crash" last night. A very thought-provoking film, especially in light of all that's going on these days. Highly recommend it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I so want to learn to sew.

Can you come to Dallas and teach me? Please?

Great list, btw!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Piece of Work said...

Sew! And cook! you are my husband's dream wife. Not to mention the bit about being an OB's dream patient. I am more the nightmare patient--getting all sorts of rare and unusual pregnancy related illnesses.

I know I am crazy, but I am so jealous of you that you are about to have #3. I want a third so badly, but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards for us.

(I know that doesn't have anything to do with this post, but it's what I'm thinking every time I come to your blog!)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Yeah, I'm not sure how to take the OBs comment. Hey, can you put "Good for breeding" on your resume!??! :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I get blogger block too! That's why when I'm having a rare moment when I have LOT'S of ideas, I write them down for later. LOL.

...You say you want to learn to play the cello well - so do you play a little bit? What a cool instrument.

The boys are cute in that pic down below this post :)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Hey there. ABout those lines... I had Cara fix mine (Mia Cara). You can link to her through my blog. HTH! :)

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Perfumes shop smart Lamborghini calendari Online pharmacies sell bontril Karcher pressure power washer

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home