Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Digital Photograpy is the Shiznit.....

.....EXCEPT when you delete an entire set of really great photos from a whole weekend.

GRRRRR....

We went to Daddy McAustin's company picnic on Saturday and had a fabulous time. It was held at Reunion Ranch, and was geared mainly toward families. The boys had a fantastic time, and if I hadn't deleted the set (as opposed to the one and only bad pic from the whole group that I had meant to delete.....) I would have shown you these:

-a really great shot of Daddy McA. with his two exceptionally happy little boys riding in the back of a covered wagon pulled by a tractor (according to the Critter and Little Bit, perfect bliss)

-lovely action shots from the bounce house

- Daddy McAustin giving his all in the tug-o-war and obstacle course events

- a funny picture of the "not-quite-certain-about-this" boys on a HUGE longhorn bull

...but they're gone.

Anyway, at the end of the day after many smiles, a bit of sweat, a couple of tears, a lot of dirt, and a tad of blood, we headed home.

I'll leave you with the boys 'spinning' in the office chair from yesterday.....



Happy Tuesday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Oh that really sucks! I hate when I do stuff like that! It's so agravating! The picture of the boys is adorable and that place looks really cool. Sorry you lost the pics! :(

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Oh, no. I did that once. I bet you won't do it again, though! Ugh, ugh, ugh.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

that totally sucks. My girlfriend did that on her last day in London with her daughter while they were visiting her best friend. She was so upset.

Great picture of the boys!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home