Friday, October 21, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

Welcome to Friday again, and as always we have an installment of the lovely Kristine's photographic scavenger hunt. Up today is "brushing our hair so as not to look tacky on vactation while receiving gifts from our kids".....or something like that.....

1. A tacky vacation picture

Hampton Court Palace, England; June 2000
We couldn't get the shot lined up correctly due to all the other weirdos doing the same....

Clos Pegasse Vineyard, August 2003

The Critter won't even look at the camera he's so embarrassed.....

Skiing in Santa Fe, December 2004
It would have been a great shot....if the Critter hadn't been having a complete and total meltdown....

And finally, a good one. I can't leave you with just the bad....

Harbor Springs, MI; July 2001

A beautiful day overlooking Lake Michigan


2. Something your kid (or pet) made

Valentine's Day pin, 2005
The Critter 'made' this in his Bible study class. Hey, he was just 2!


3. Your hairbrush/es


Complete with long strands still attached.....One for everyday, one for straightening on the single day of the year that it's not humid here in Austin.

That's all folks! Have a great Friday. Leave me a comment if you played so I can come peek in on your stuff, and then go check out Kristine's and let her know if you played.

16 Comments:

Blogger xtessa said...

love the vacation pics! have to do more of that...

i played as well! have a great weekend!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

great pics. I love the one with the GIANT thumb. I played!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Truely fun vacation pictures. That is a huge thumb.

I played.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Great vacay pics. THat thumb!

I heart your heart pin.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Fun vacation pics!! I love the pin - that's so sweet. I too have different brushes for different weather conditions.

I played too!

9:16 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

Sweet tacky pictures! I ADORE THE THUMB.

Of course I played! ;)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Very nice; love the first one.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your vacation pix are great! I laughed at the 'thumb' one especially!

I played too

10:15 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

I love your vacation pics, that thumb rocks!
Good stuff!

Played along

12:56 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow. That's a giant thumb!!

I played.

2:30 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

He was 2 years old when he made that? I couldn't even do that well now!

Great STUFF as usual!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Piece of Work said...

Looks like you all have had some fun vacations!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

LOL! My Mom the Fonz will love the thumb picture!!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Gotta save those kid art projects. They're priceless.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Great pics. I didn't play this time, but wanted to check everyone else's out. Stacie

11:04 PM  
Blogger Tina M said...

Glad it was a thumb, and not the middle finger!! LOL

Great pics!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home