Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hiccups All Around


Note the time, down there by the comment button?
Yes, I'm up.......again.

Imagine being awakened by multiple vice grips being tightened around your quite ample belly.
The strength of which triggers thoughts of oh, Jesus Lord, it's still too early for this baby to come.
Which then ease up.
Which apparently causes hiccups.....in stereo.
Try to sleep through THAT.

I think I'll do some surfing and enjoy a lovely tangelo.....anyone want to join me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

Honey, I don't think that tangelo is going to help with your problem!! But, that is a lovely shot of them!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the photo of the lemons

2:36 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Hey I was awake at that time too! But I wasn't in pain nor was I eating any yummy Tangelos. I was cursing the snoring Dog & Hubs.

36 more days to go, huh? Hope you have a lot of TANGELOS! ;-)

Take care & have a great weekend!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

OOOOoooooooh,
tangelo,
yum.
4:00 AM is a lovely time of day for blogging, so peaceful.
Been there, done that!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh how I DO NOT miss the pregnant hiccups, I swear my kids did it just to tick me off...four times a day...

Not much longer!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home