Friday, January 20, 2006

SPF:Scrub-A-Dub-Dub...


Happy Friday!
Here's the drill: Kristine gives us a list...we do the photos....we post the pics....we stalk everyone else who played. This week.....le bain...

Your lotions
Your towels
Your toothbrush


The lotions: Lavender (doesn't really matter which brand, love them all); evergreen from Ten Thousand Waves; and basic Neutrogena. (I didn't show you the jar of Eucerin creme that sits in my nighstand...and the one in the console of the car....and the one in the drawer in the kitchen....and the one in my purse...., of which I SLATHER my hands MULTIPLE times per day, as Daddy McA. was sleeping and not feeling well...Yeah, I've got a 'thing')

The towels currently used by short people :


Said short people wearing the towels:
The towels we NEVER use:
The towels we use everyday:
My toothbrush:
The Sonicare original (bought as a sample at the dentist 2 cities ago...)


Did you play? I would love to come see your "stuff" and maybe I will after my weekend. I wish everyone as restful a Fri-Sat-Sun. as I will have!

21 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Nice stuff! The short people towels are adorable!

I played.:-)

6:49 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

I played! My kids used the same kind of towels when they were younger!!! Awwww, I miss the little animal creatures after the bath!

7:39 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

OK. I think you win the towel category!

And I must say "monogrammed towels?" WOW!

Great SPF!

7:41 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Such cute short people pics ;) I played too!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Love the kiddie towels.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy spf- love the towels!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Me said...

LOL... I JUST THREW OUT a bottle of Aromatherapy Lotion this morning because it's lavender. ;) We had a kazillion lavender plants at our last house and it ruined us for life. LOL.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love lotions.

I have them all over the place as well.

The kiddos are so cute in their towels.

Have a great weekend!

I played!

9:07 AM  
Blogger ComputerDiva said...

I loved the short people towels!!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Isn't it funny how we all have towels that WE DON'T USE? DON'T TOUCH THE PRETTY TOWELS!

9:38 AM  
Blogger xtessa said...

the towels for short people are totally adorable!

i played!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I love your blog! This is my first time commenting. :) Enjoy your retreat...may God speak to your heart and recharge you!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Neutrogena is the best! I bougth the first hand lotion for like 6 bucks! I then found it much cheaper at Longs Drugs for 2.50 !!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

bought.

10:44 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Have a WONDERFUL weekend away!!!

I love the towels for the short people, those are adorable.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

How cute are those kids?!? LOVE those towels! Another person with "Don't Touch" towels. You're all freaking me out! In our downstairs bathroom we use "guest towels" from Bed, Bath and Beyond. They're basically really nice napkins.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your towels are precious, or maybe it is the children in the towels. Either way. Enjoy your weekend.

I played.

My Stuff

12:03 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Have a fantastic time - you deserve it! Happy SPF!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the monkey towel! We have the bunny and duck ones!

Happy SPF!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Have a great weekend!

I played!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Ohhh, I love your matching towels!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home