Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spawn

No, not my sons. The pretzels.
(But our toilet seats are still in pristine condition, thanks for asking.)

I am hopelessly addicted to them. They are completely yummy, and taste EXACTLY like hot wings. How is this possible? I really don't think I want to know, and purposefully have not read the ingredient list because I'm sure it would make me cringe. They are trans fat free, and I suppose if it's a choice between these and actual wings, well then these come out looking pretty good.

I would like to thank everyone for your great comments and advice. We have broken our self-imposed toileting quarantine because we needed to go grocery shopping. Or else eat frozen corn and chicken broth with pickles for dinner tonight. We will continue to do the nudist colony thing while we're home, and hope for the best. I'll have to shore myself up mentally for the real underwear thing.....and go buy MANY more pairs.
...and plastic bags
...and paper towels
...and air freshener
...and steam cleaner soap
**sigh**

Have a great Wednesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh good luck I am thinking about Mama McAustin and her craziness ahead.

Well atleast you will have a potty traiing free night in a few weeks with a bunch of fabulous woman....That is something to look forward to!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Ooooh, I haven't seen those! That would be MUCH better than chowing down on wings!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Those look yummy! I'm going to have to get a bag now. :)

Good luck with the potty training! :)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home