Thursday, February 02, 2006

SPF: Games People Play


Happy Friday! Today's the day we take direction from the lovely Kristine to take and post pictures of specific items. This week she asked to see: "A game YOU play, Your Games, and Your family game".

Let the GAMES begin!

A game I play:
LOVE IT! Completely mindless, in a logical sort of way.


Our family games:


Lastly, our family game: ROULETTE

What? Not what you expected to see? Hmmmm. How about this one! I KNOW we're not the only ones who play THIS:

Still not what you had in mind? Well, let me give you a hint, and I'm sure you'll know the rules. Garage Door Roulette. Gas Tank Roulette. Whose games do you suppose these are? Um, yeah. But we always seem to end up playing as a family, in MY car.

And that's the end of the game, my friends. Did you play? Let me know so I can come be a spectator at your games.

Have a great weekend.

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gas Tank Roulette...you are funny!!

Men always seem to play this one...

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Hey I play the gas tank roulette game!

I LOVE BOGGLE!

Oh and I posted an update on the blog blowout since things have changed. Still same day times and location are changing come and vote and see what I am talking about.

Oh and I played SPF!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Vajana said...

What is gas tank roulette? Am I a total blonde here?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Garage door and gas tank roulette? Very funny! :)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Another one with that darn number puzzle? NO. Let me have my crossword, thank you. ;)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol- happy spf!

11:02 AM  
Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

I love Sudoku.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Sudoku...I am CLUELESS to this game.

I see the 'for dummies' version and I got lost in the introduction!

11:15 AM  
Blogger zerodoll said...

I just don't get sudoku, but I love crosswords. Logic escapes me.
I love it- the roulette game! Not one I'm particularly fond of playing though!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

OMG. I am so very afraid to play the gas tank Roulette game. I always picture myself running out of gas in the bad parts of town!

I played.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Great games!

I played!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I play bank roulette sometimes. :)

3:50 PM  
Blogger Torie said...

You versions of roulette seem quite dangerous...be careful. :)
I Played!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Sudoku is great. I got my son a book of sudoku games for christmas, and he keeps asking me why it ends up on my bedside table every day.

Totally play gas roulette. Great pics.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Yeah. Just came by to thank you for telling me about the stupid hot wing pretzels. I can't stop eating them.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home