Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Way Back Wednesday: Cheesy Love




Welcome to Way Back Wednesday, the day where we take direction from The Kept Woman and dig up photographic history. Last week she cast a depressing pall on the entire World Wide Web, and so this week she has switched to a lighter topic: cheesy love.

This is the only picture I have scanned in, and don't have time to go dig, so you'll have to make do with this one you've already seen. And I won't be getting any extra mullet points.....



He was a senior, I was a sophmore; it was definitely cheesy, but also a ton of fun.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Man, that's a whole bouquet you've got there!

I played!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Well I haven't seen it so it's new to me! :)

Cute fluffy dress! It almosts looks like your were getting married.

I played!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Ha! I love the triangle hair look!

I played.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Tina M said...

Awwwe, you make a beautiful bride - oh, I mean highschool prom date!!! teeheehee

I played too!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Aw, loook at your dress!! So purty!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

That is quite the dress, and you do appear to have a whole bouquet! Too cute!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girlfriend, it looks like your neckline on that dress makes a perfect heart on your boobs!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, picking up the big senior guy huh? Too cool! YOu look adorable!

I played!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Now THAT is a sweetheart neckline. Great pic. Love the pointy satin feet sticking out the bottom.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home