Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Knock, Knock

knock.knock


I've been neglecting the blogging lately, but I have a really good excuse: FABULOUS weather. It has been absolutely gorgeous here, and therefore, we've been out and about every single day.

And let's talk about that for a minute. When I meet new people, they invariably ask, "Do you stay home with your kids?" My answer is yes, I do....in theory. It seems like we are never actually home! The Critter is in preschool 2 days a week, we all have a Bible study class one day, and then we go to our local gym several times per week. Throw in library day and naptime, and that's the week, gone...poof! Again, I'm just amazed at you people who do it day in, day out. I just don't think I'm organized enough for that.

I'll be back later!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Am pretending to not be jealous. Am so happy for your nice weather.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home