Friday, September 22, 2006

Yeah, yeah, so I'm late again. I'm recycling one picture, as the last item hasn't been fixed up yet! (It will make sense when you get down there.)

Here's what Kristine wants to see this week:


Something I've outgrown:

clearance


Actually, these fit...because they're new....because I had to buy all new shoes after baby #3.

Something I've overcome:
over.come
I used to worry more than I do now, and it accomplished nothing, but to make me a wreck. I don't worry about things over which I have no control. That's someone else's job, and I'm just along for the ride. God set it up that way, and who am I to say I know better?

Something I need help with:more.time
Could someone please add about 6 hours to the day? Or at least slow down the 24 we've got now. It's passing too fast, and there's too much to do.
Did you play? Let me know so I can come check it out!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

I've said it before: If we had more hours, we would just fill them with more work. :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

I am trying to have more faith and overcome worrying -- I so appreciate your thoughts on that. Excellent SPF!

I played.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Awesome pictures, girl. Well done.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:)
Happy spf
I played

8:58 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

When you figure out how to add 6 more hours to your day, please let me know, okay? Thanks :)

Mine's up :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Great pics and content for your SPF! Love the colours! I can relate to #2 and #3. I played.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Connie T. said...

Yes I think feet grow when you are pregnant, mine did, a half size. That sucks huh. And I like your time picture. I played too.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home