Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Skewered

spike
That's how I feel now that this Beta thing is in the works. I can't comment if you're not Beta or don't have anonymous comments enabled, and Blogger won't allow me to set up a non-Beta account.

So all you Blogger people, it's time to take the plunge....into the Beta pool. It's really easy, and fairly painless.....well, except for Cara...and she's such a smart girl I know she'll get her fancy template figured out in no time.

You're gonna have to do it sooner or later, and I miss being able to leave comment!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fabnormal said...

you know, I have no idea if I am on the beta thing or not. I am so freakin' far outta the loop.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Leska McCall said...

You have to DO it, It won't just happen. From the Blogger log in page, there's a box on the right sidebar that walks you through the process. It's not hard, and I've found that there are more people on everyday, so that I can comment, but I suppose it won't be truly fixed until everyone is on.

9:07 AM  
Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Thanks for the info! I switched over:)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I switched yesterday. Now I am annoyed that I can't comment.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Okay, so I switched last night, let's see if I can comment now...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Woot!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home