Wednesday, August 24, 2005

AWay Back Wednesday...


.....as in 'our computer with the scanner, all pictures and every piece of hardware other than the laptop is AWAY'. Sold the computer armoire (craigslist rocks!) and delivered it yesterday (courtesy of Daddy McAustin and The Dually). Thus, the 'puter resides in a very sad and tangled mess of disconnected plastic, rubber, wire and glass in the vast floorspace formerly occupied by that massive hunk of oak. I could take pics of the pics, but can't even begin to imagine where the card reader for my laptop is at this moment. Therefore, Mama McAustin is out of commission for this week's WBW, but I'll be checking out everyone else's!

The quest for the new boys' bedroom and re-defined office space continues. We have cleared out the furniture in their 'new' room, all except for the "bing boy bed", and are painting this weekend. Props to Sherwin Williams for having their ever so predictable Labor Day 30% off sale.

Daddy McAustin has flown the coop again, this time to VA, and is headed to the San Juan Wilderness in CO beginning Monday for a weeklong retreat/camping trip with the men's group from our church. I know he is looking forward to it, and will have a great time.

I would like to thank everyone who sympathized with my 'namecalling' incident, and really appreciate the kind words.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

We just got Craigslist up here.

I was a bit more than shocked when we started talking about moving here and they didn't have it. Madison is just as crunchy and hippie as Austin...without the abundance of street people b/c we have snow. Lots of snow.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Darn I love when you play. Good luck with the room changes and all.

I will have to check out the Craiglist.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Bummer about the scanner. You caught me mid-way thru getting my post up...try again later :)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home