Monday, August 15, 2005

Does the "All Things Considered" Theme Song Count?

List ten songs that you are currently digging. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

These are the instructions I got when I was tagged by Beth. I actually picked it up last night, but was entirely too exhausted to do anything but paste the instructions into a blank template. The last several days we have had non-stop company, and have been out of the house, so I haven't been listening to much of anything except the Smooth Jazz channel on Direct TV. Alas, I know none of the specs for any of those songs, it just serves as white noise/background music while the kiddos play and the adults visit. But when I do have a chance to listen, I usually listen to my iPod that is set up in my kitchen, which if you've read my 99 statements you know it still has the same, unaltered playlist as when Daddy McAustin gave it to me for my birthday over a year ago, so not much current stuff here, but sounds I always turn the volume up on and sing/dance to and love nonetheless. (The directions didn't say to put in any order, so there is none, just a list.)

1. "He Wasn't Man Enough" by Toni Braxton
2. "Peace, Peace" by The Turtle Creek Chorale
3. "Building A Mystery" by Sarah McLachlan
4. "Happy" by Sister Hazel
5. "Adagio Assai for Piano and Orchestra in G Major" by Ottmar Lieber (guitar)
6. "The Mystic's Dream" by Loreena McKennitt
7. "Undo Me" by Jennifer Knapp
8. "Galileo" by Indigo Girls
9. "Black Balloon" by Goo Goo Dolls
10. "Breathe" by Michelle Branch

There you have it. If I didn't have 2 crazy toddlers trying to practice somersaults on the stairs right now, I would make an actual playlist for you. But that would take more time and braincells than I can afford to expend. I tag Mainline Mom, Amy, Kami, The Kept Woman, and Mamarosa. Let me know if you played. Until later......

5 Comments:

Blogger Kami said...

K; I played. Glad it was an easy one!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Alright! I'm gonna play....just a warning...I'm solo this week so posting and the like will be
v e r y s l o w...

1:49 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Wow! Those are some good songs! Nice taste!:-)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Cool list! Some of those I never heard, but I'm sure they're great! I haven't heard "Black Balloon" in forever! I like "Building a Mystery" too!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! I will play, this should be fun, especially as I recently downloaded a ton of new songs. But like TKW, I am also single this week so posting may be a bit slow.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home