Friday, November 04, 2005

Could I be Pregnant???



The Princess is here !
OK folks... Daddy McAustin posting here and well lets just say I am rusty on the old HTML stuff. Anyway, the skinny.
7 lbs 14 oz
20 in
Elizabeth Louis joined us at 2:54pm. Man she came out fast. I mean really, Mama McA. wanted to push really bad and the nurse said whoa! Your gonna push that kid right out. 1 doctor and 3 heaves later and we have a little girl. Here are the pics.

I was amazed, Mama was on her feet in no time. I am sure she will have much to say when she returns. The hospital does not have wireless. (Or at least wireless that I can hack into anyway) Oh well. I will have to publish these as available.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can't believe you look that good after having given birth!

I'm pretty sure I'll end up looking like an 80's Texas death row inmate when it's all said and done. Ya know, if I ever decide to take the mighty leap and have children..

Anyway, FABULOUS!!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

YIPPEE!!!! Way to go!

That is a gorgeous name!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Your princess is finally here! Congratulations!

Oh, the pink and frilly fun you will have with her!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh my holy sweetness! You both look fantastic!

(I am afraid though that we cannot be friends anymore, three pushes? yeah, I have a thing with girls like you...) ;)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Wow suprise suprise. Yeah she is here. Congrats on Elizabeth and good job Mama! You are one incredible woman!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Congrats! She is just beautiful! I am so happy for you all! *hug's*

7:07 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh the lovely lovely little lass!
Congratulations times ten!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Bente said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Tina M said...

Oh my!!! Congrats!!!! Way to go on the post Daddy McA ;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy Crap you are so lucky!!! One minute it's Stuff Portrait Friday the next minute it's ELIZABETH! She's gorgeous and so are you. I'm so jealous.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home