Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lost in Translation

Overheard:
"I'm so proud of you!"
From the Critter to Little Bit when LB finally climbed up the playscape using the "hard ladder". This makes my soul smile. I say this to the Critter every time he uses the toilet or his good manners.


"GO AWAY!!!"
Uttered by one brother to another (the initiator changes). This makes me cringe. I say this to the dog, in the same nasty tone of voice coincidentally....or not.


They all can't be winners, but I must remember that my little pitchers do have big ears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Your dog cracks me up. :) It's true that little pitchers have big ears... just ask my sister about some of the more 'colorful' phrases my nephew has learned from me. :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Oh GREAT! So I have to watch my mouth around my Niece eventually? I'm in trouble...BIG TIME!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home