Sunday, December 03, 2006

One.Two.Three

Those are the ages of my children, for the next few weeks at least. I've been busy, to put it simply, and this has been my longest stretch between posts here. I have been reading the rest of you, but haven't really had the time to comment much. There are many reasons...life intervenes. I would have to say that the biggest reason of all is that little girl up there in the middle of the photo in the new banner(!). Changing nap schedules, newfound freedom in walking, constant vocabulary increase, and just general sassiness have left me without much time on the computer. What time I do get, I've been spending in photoshop and on flickr. They're both just so much fun, and I'm addicted completely. I'm going to try to be better about keeping up here though. Happy Sunday, all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

love the look of the new site!

Well I am not suprised at all how busy you are!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Glad to know all is well (but busy). I understand what you mean about the little girl...mine is the same way. Love the new look.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One, two, three! How cool is that!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home